☆ Iron Man ☆

How To Rip From Netflix

Lets start here
FlixGrab it can be found here .... https://www.flixgrab.com/
Now in most cases yes i would throw you to a pirate copy fixed however be warned..  1st every one of those i got,, and i think i got all of them are packed .. There's quite a few with password stealers in them so make sure you know what your doing if you decide to get a pirated copy that's fixed ..
This has a 4 day unlimited trial with a H/D option built in .. after that the program goes limp until you buy it ....
1st read the directions on the site they are not kidding that your account will be suspended or closed if you dont follow those instructions
DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE WHILE DOWNLOADING .... DO NOT DOWNLOAD MORE THEN ONE AT A TIME THIS INCLUDES THE PAID VERSION
Yes they typo'ed the site it can do multiple at a time just not with Netflix /...
1st#
Install the program and let it open then go to the settings tab first..
Go to video and audio and change both of them to H/D if not your gonna cry at the result ....
2nd#
Go through your browser and log into Netflix, then go to the movie or tv series your after ....
Let the page open and see it works then stop it place the marker at the beginning of the target and leave it stopped
Copy the (URL) and minimize your browser....
3rd#
Click the paste button and the movie should start loading...
Once the picture of the move is fully loaded click download....

There ya go in a few mins you got your rip in H/D no less ....

4th#
YES 4th OK here is why,,,  Now you have the movie however it is still in a Netflix container which means in 30 days poof your toast ....
So you will have to remux it into its own container and then your finished ........ :)

Now it's not the simplest thing but its surly not rocket science either .......
Now weather you decide to buy the program or get it all  :pirate: not my call , You now know how to do it and properly end up with a great rip ..... :)